|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
Day 30 DMR Feature Race Race 6 Grade 3 Torrey Pines Stakes
1 Mile Dirt Purse $100,000 Stakes TORREY PINES S.
The 3-year-old fillies run for $100,000 in the grade 3 Torrey Pines This one looks like a good match up challenge There is one speedy sprinter on the outside post Torrey Pines is one of the first places I visited when I first came out to San Diego, It's a beautiful town. I helped out a real nice lady stranded when her car broke down, She thanked me and we ended up good friends. The Beatles "Girl" https://youtu.be/TlXJBh_So8o |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Handicapping Blind - Using Velocity PoH/TPR/Primary screens | Jeebs | Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) | 24 | 05-31-2017 09:56 AM |
| 20 Race Cycles - For Beginners and Old Alike | Because I Can Jim | Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) | 1 | 04-13-2017 03:56 PM |
| Woodbine notes Saturday 4/30 | Bill V. | Pace Makes the Race / TPR Total Pace Ratings | 66 | 05-21-2016 09:00 AM |
| Just follow the guidelines | For The Lead | Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) | 138 | 08-19-2014 10:28 PM |
| How to Make People Believe | Because I Can Jim | General Discussion | 9 | 08-13-2013 05:43 PM |
|