Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2017, 02:19 PM   #7
Old Arkie Gal
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Saliu

Ted, an apt description of Saliu and I smiled when I read your comments. I do not subscribe to using his theory, theories for horseracing. They may work for the lottery and or casino but that is not my focus. I'm not sure but I don't think that he has academic credentials or honors that would add credibility to his work. Now I do think that his theories related to skips, frequencies, combinations, and etc. has some virtue when applied to his focus of games of chance. It may be possible to apply those approaches to Pick 6s, but I don't play them. I am not a mathematician and certainly don't claim that aptitude, but I like to keep an open mind to those ideas or approaches that may have some use to me. It seems to me that Saliu does not discount randomness but says why not look at those things which may be unique to random occurrences and use them to the players advantage. I have also found that his book is more readable (after 2 reads) than material that he posts on his site. I have not done any testing of his theories and don't intend to do so. I just like his ideas and maybe if I ever play Pick 6s I will do a little testing and of course I would never ignore the genius of Sartin and Bradshaw.
Pat
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Betting Units poweshow Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 13 06-20-2022 08:11 AM
Betting Practice Case Example - Pktruckdriver Ted Craven July Contest 13 07-29-2012 03:28 PM
Betting...DO's and DON'T's For The Lead General Discussion 2 07-05-2012 03:40 PM
Place Betting on European Betting Exchanges alydar_ David General Discussion 1 09-13-2009 01:35 PM
Pick Three Betting Strategy Turbulator Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 9 09-07-2008 07:07 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:35 AM.