|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Pace Makes the Race / TPR Total Pace Ratings Discussion, Examples, Lessons from Total Pace Ratings (TPR) aka 'Phase I' from the book 'Pace Makes the Race' |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
+ 0 and (+) questions
I apologize to those who have asked these questions, Its been awhile
but I have been kind of involved with betting and some things on the home front outside of racing. anyway here are the questions "You said you use the phase 1 readouts with them can you explain in more detail " I would like to use this horse #8 This is a winner from 1/17/17 I have marked the pace lines with the + 0 and (+) notations. |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| RDSS2 - FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) | Ted Craven | RDSS2 / FAQ's | 72 | 01-17-2023 06:55 PM |
| EL 2.0 Questions , please | pktruckdriver | NewPace Discussion Forum (old) | 11 | 07-12-2011 02:30 PM |
| Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) | Ted Craven | RDSS | 3 | 09-16-2010 08:27 AM |
| APV Questions | Turbulator | RDSS | 2 | 08-10-2008 10:26 AM |
| Unusual Pace Matchup Questions Frontrunners | horsecharles | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 0 | 08-05-2008 10:43 PM |
|