|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: England
Posts: 500
|
Workouts
Hello all,
I've tried a quick search of the site, but couldn't find what I was looking for. I'm looking for information on what constitutes a fast work. Not to identify winners, but potential underperformance as per Tom Brohamer's Layoff, Class Drop, Fast Works angle. Any guidance to a thread that already has this or thoughts on the times considered to be fast per each workout category would be very much appreciated. Going to try to post my first ever screen capture now which demonstrates the point well. This horse finished last by the way. I can see the bold highlighting for the works which obviously means something, so I took that as an indicator that this horse was vulnerable. Thanks. |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| RDSS2 - FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) | Ted Craven | RDSS2 / FAQ's | 72 | 01-17-2023 06:55 PM |
| Why NOT Maidens? | For The Lead | Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) | 89 | 11-02-2021 01:26 PM |
| Workout Form Patterns - Documentation | cody | RDSS2 / FAQ's | 18 | 11-27-2013 06:17 PM |
| Workouts - how do you evaluate them? | Seven Furlongs | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 21 | 02-01-2013 10:52 PM |
| workouts | barb craven | General Discussion | 10 | 05-30-2009 10:02 PM |
|