Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2015, 07:16 PM   #1
lonestarracefan
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 313
Anyone playing Lone Star Park?

I live in Dallas, Lone Star Park is closest track to me.

I played 95% of the Thoroughbred meet from 2004 to 2009 and fixture in the simulcast building in the off season. I stopped being an everyday player in 2009 due to some health issues, direction of the new ownership, and the closing of the loophole for Texas Residents wagering on-line.

Sunday was my first day back at Lone Star Park in 2.5 years, I had to resign up for my star players card because so much time had passed since my last visit.

I played LSP for the first time on Saturday (at Winstar's Racebook) and on track on Sunday.

Have the wagering pools dropped off that bad? Is this norm or has the bad weather we been having causing to people not to play LSP?
The swings in odds reminds of Evangeline Downs in early 2000's and not LSP

In the 1st Race on Sunday, I hit a horse that paid $11.80 on a win bet, great I'll take that all day, but 5-6 min before when I actually bet that horse, his odds were 10/1, I've seen odds click up or down a click or two in that time frame, never a swing like that.

On Saturday, I saw a race where the favorite change more than half dozen times between 3 horses - odds swings from 4/5 to 3/1.

So, if anyone is playing Lone Star Park regularly, is this the new norm there?
__________________
Joe

Last edited by lonestarracefan; 06-03-2015 at 07:20 PM.
lonestarracefan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
8 Month Matchup Thread (Re-posted) Bill Lyster Matchup Discussion 4 05-01-2015 05:02 PM
Risen Star at the Fairgrounds lone speed Matchup Discussion 13 02-24-2013 08:54 PM
4-22 Hollywood Park chardale Selections 0 04-22-2011 05:53 PM
Monmouth Park Pace Lines atkinsrr Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 0 10-15-2010 10:08 AM
Hollywood Park? Vinnie Selections 11 11-17-2008 09:18 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:37 PM.