|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
| May - Practice Start a new Thread with your User Name - practice making Contest selections and posting your screenshot and decision explanation |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
|
Pktruckdriver thread
Okay this is just a practice run to see if I understand things and do everything right, including , finding a winner
In the following 3 screens I choose my own pacelines, thou I am not happy that some lines from some horses are not current, a great sign to pass the race, but this is practice. I look at the segement's screen to see how the horse may run today, and how well it may do so. The 3rd screen , yes Newpace screen, I look at it, but look to the Comp SR on the far left to see where my pick may fall in the numbers there, hopefully in top 3. Now the 50.00 win wager will be 4 and 6, as the 2 is low odds, and has shown no recent activity worth noting, both 4 and 6 have recently run ITM I will allow the 2 , 1 and 8 horse beat me here, thou, as the 8 would be my 3rd choice
__________________
http://pktruckdriver.blogspot.com/ Last edited by pktruckdriver; 05-29-2012 at 11:06 AM. |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| A Saratoga Daily Race Selection Thread ?? | pktruckdriver | General Discussion | 4 | 07-28-2010 03:11 PM |
| Another new thread in the same day, man.. | pktruckdriver | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 17 | 08-06-2009 09:34 AM |
| Monmouth Park Pick 4 Thread | Charlie D | Selections | 12 | 05-23-2009 04:08 PM |
| 4/2 Thirsty Thursday Selection Thread | JLG | Selections | 36 | 04-02-2009 07:49 PM |
| 4/1 thread | Tim Y | Selections | 81 | 04-01-2009 05:33 PM |
|