|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
| Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
|
Saturday, January 17, 2009
AQU
First race The 2/1 favorite looks vulnerable, but other than that, it's a tough call for me. The entry looks nice at 9/2, but I also like the 3 horse at the same price. Not a race that I want to invest two tickets in, so I'll let price determine which way I go when we get closer to post time. |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Thursday, January 15, 2009 | clore1030 | Selections | 40 | 01-15-2009 06:08 PM |
| Wednesday, January 14, 2009 | clore1030 | Selections | 81 | 01-14-2009 06:17 PM |
| Saturday, January 10, 2009 | clore1030 | Selections | 17 | 01-10-2009 03:32 PM |
| Thursday -- January 8, 2009 | alydar_ David | Selections | 62 | 01-08-2009 05:19 PM |
| Saturday, January 3, 2009 | clore1030 | Selections | 41 | 01-03-2009 05:04 PM |
|