Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2024, 12:52 PM   #1
gandalf380
Grade 1
 
gandalf380's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: central islip ny
Posts: 1,196
Breeders Cup Saturday

Race 4. 4-6-2
Race 5. 1-12-9
Race 6. 9-2-6
Race 7. 6-2-10
Race 8. 13-3-2
Race 9. 4-5-9
Race 10. 1-3-8
Race 11. 1-7-3
Race 12. 10-14-1
__________________
Check out my daily picks for Saratoga in the Saratoga Special
http://www.thisishorseracing.com
gandalf380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2024, 01:59 PM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Race 4

Exacta Key Box 4 / 6-2-9-10

Add the #7 in 3rd position for a Tri Key box

Good luck Charlie - and everyone!!
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2024, 07:26 PM   #3
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Race 12

Exacta Keybox 6 / 14-1-8-10
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 11-02-2024 at 07:29 PM.
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2024, 07:38 PM   #4
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Not much luck today! I looked at most of the races while working on the software. I passed (or ignored) the races other than races 4 and 12.

I was not that much interested in today's BC races, with the foreign horses and some noncompetitive races. But I tried my hand anyway because of the spotlight on racing which is Breeders' Cup.

Lost Race 4 - result 8-6-10
Lost race 12 - result 3-8-9

Congratulations to all who scored better than me!

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2024, 09:16 AM   #5
gandalf380
Grade 1
 
gandalf380's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: central islip ny
Posts: 1,196
Not a very good day for me. One winner- Thorpedo Anna. Fortunately, I recognized after the first race that my handicapping was off so only one bet for the day. Fortunately Friday was better and I ended up with a nice profit for the weekend.
__________________
Check out my daily picks for Saratoga in the Saratoga Special
http://www.thisishorseracing.com
gandalf380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2024, 11:16 AM   #6
cratman
cratman
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: DC area
Posts: 111
race 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Craven View Post
Race 4

Exacta Key Box 4 / 6-2-9-10

Add the #7 in 3rd position for a Tri Key box

Good luck Charlie - and everyone!!
Hi All,

This was my best race of the day. RDSS has the winner tied for number 1 vcdc and the place horse as number 2. Tried to post screenshot but was not successful. Sent the screenshot to Ted.

My settings may have been different.

Best,
Cratman
cratman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2024, 11:53 AM   #7
57viking
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: Vermont
Posts: 167
I agree , RDSS nailed this race. The 8 showed as a strong RM Longshot. Keyed a great P3 into R6.
Attached Images
  
57viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2024, 01:06 PM   #8
cratman
cratman
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: DC area
Posts: 111
Focus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Craven View Post
Not much luck today! I looked at most of the races while working on the software. I passed (or ignored) the races other than races 4 and 12.

I was not that much interested in today's BC races, with the foreign horses and some noncompetitive races. But I tried my hand anyway because of the spotlight on racing which is Breeders' Cup.

Lost Race 4 - result 8-6-10
Lost race 12 - result 3-8-9

Congratulations to all who scored better than me!


Ted
My handicapping suffers when I am distracted. One way I think of this is I get paid for my focusing.
Cratman
cratman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2024, 01:27 PM   #9
gandalf380
Grade 1
 
gandalf380's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: central islip ny
Posts: 1,196
Funny story about race 4. I was on the phone with my friend from Massachusetts around lunch time discussing the races. He happens to be a Catholic priest and he drove to otb in CT to place his bets. He says I have the 8 horse because of the name. Soul Of An Angel paid $41.60
__________________
Check out my daily picks for Saratoga in the Saratoga Special
http://www.thisishorseracing.com
gandalf380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2024, 07:22 PM   #10
cratman
cratman
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: DC area
Posts: 111
Apologies

Quote:
Originally Posted by cratman View Post
Hi All,

This was my best race of the day. RDSS has the winner tied for number 1 vcdc and the place horse as number 2. Tried to post screenshot but was not successful. Sent the screenshot to Ted.

My settings may have been different.

Best,
Cratman
Apologies Ted. This was for a different day. But RDSS nailed it.
cratman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Breeder's Cup win n you're in races Saturday ClockerDan Selections 23 07-07-2016 12:30 AM
Breeders Cup winners Bill V. November Contest 4 11-06-2012 02:59 PM
BC Saturday literato Saturday November 3 0 11-03-2012 12:36 PM
Breeders Saturday picks Bill Lyster 2011 46 11-06-2011 10:59 PM
Breeders' Cup Saturday Nov 7 lonestarracefan Selections 34 11-08-2009 08:54 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:25 AM.