|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Posts: 600
|
Spa 7/31 Sunday on the Turf Race #6
I obviously haven't done this in a while. Let's try again.
I have had some success with turf races in the first few days at Saratoga. This is kind of a corollary to Ritchie's three matching earlies except that it doesn't take as much early speed on the turf to set it up for S type horses. Either that or I tend to bet too many sustained horses and maybe turf is where I belong! I have checked the forecast at the spa and there is no rain in the forecast so I don't think this race will come off the turf. Screenshots are set to show the tandems. Trouble lines indicate that 3 was off bit slow in last, 7 bobbled at break two back, and 10 bobbled in last. Here are the PP's: |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Posts: 600
|
Spa Race #6 7/31 cont'd
__________________
Tim Don't look back. You're not going that way. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Posts: 600
|
Spa Race #6 7/31 cont'd
I think that's it. Will update scratches tomorrow. Tim |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
|
Tim...
don't dismiss multiple earlies .. especially in this type race where most horses just won maiden and nw2l races.. the 2 looks tough in this one and won 2x up here.. mike
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: central islip ny
Posts: 1,196
|
I handicapped this race for the Saratoga Special newspaper last nite. I came up with
Versailles Road Twojohnsandajack Bwana Brave. The weather in Saratoga was absolutely perfect today and should be similiar to today.
__________________
Check out my daily picks for Saratoga in the Saratoga Special http://www.thisishorseracing.com |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
Spa
I will go with the 3 and 2
Top 3 VDC 3 2 7 Bill V. NM |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
|
4 wins the race by a nose to the 6 and the 7 got third after he got loose
Good capping Mike patrick
__________________
http://pktruckdriver.blogspot.com/ |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Posts: 600
|
Spa 7/31 Race #6 Chart
Here's the chart.
Congrats to Silent Run on the superfecta. I knew someone had to have it. The group was all over the 6, 7, and 2. I was elated by the interest in the race both by matching and the computer programs. Worthy of note is the first four horses under the wire had some trip troubles. I was elated by the interest in the race and will try to post another later in the week or next weekend. Tim |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
|
Thxs Pat ...would have been nicer if the nose was the other way
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Spa 7/31 Sunday on the Turf Race #6 | Capcondo | Matchup Discussion | 0 | 07-30-2011 10:25 AM |
| GG Race 6 - Wednesday - Turf route maidens | RichieP | Selections | 13 | 12-09-2009 07:52 PM |
| Jim Bradshaw's 5 Step Approach to learning the Matchup | RichieP | Hat Check - How Can We Help You? | 1 | 05-25-2009 09:52 AM |
| Sunday "Cappin" | RichieP | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 9 | 11-30-2008 01:25 PM |
|