Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Hat Check - How Can We Help You? > Matchup Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2011, 08:09 AM   #1
porkchop
AlwNW1X
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 19
Saturday CD R9

Last year on Derby day in R9 I had singled out an early horse who looked like he couldn't be beat. That horse was #9 Friesen Fire, he went off around 9-1 or so and really helped me nail the Pick 3 for races 9-10-11. The $2 P3 was a $5700 pay off with him and Super Saver.

I was hoping for something like that in this years pick 3 also, and I might have found it.

The only problem is it looks like horse #9 in race 9 again so I hope I'm not looking too hard into this trying to recreate a situation.

I am at work so I can't post screens, nor do I have access to RDSS, but it is something for you guys to look at.

Horse 9 had gone wire to wire in his last two races, at this distance, both with first fraction times of 22.0

Another horse had one at 22.2, and one or two others had times of 22.4.

So what do you think? Does it look like #9 has a shot, or do you think this race will go OTE?
porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 09:05 AM   #2
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
pp's

Here are the runners Porkchop and Matchers
Name:  apv.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  120.2 KB

Name:  H1.jpg
Views: 525
Size:  153.4 KB

Name:  H2.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  161.0 KB

Name:  H3.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  130.0 KB

Last edited by Bill V.; 05-06-2011 at 09:09 AM.
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 09:06 AM   #3
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
runners

4 5 6
Name:  h4.jpg
Views: 498
Size:  160.0 KB

Name:  h5.jpg
Views: 489
Size:  147.3 KB

Name:  H6.jpg
Views: 472
Size:  151.4 KB
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 09:11 AM   #4
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
runners

7 8 9
Name:  H7.jpg
Views: 506
Size:  132.2 KB

Name:  H8.jpg
Views: 509
Size:  136.3 KB

Name:  h9.jpg
Views: 510
Size:  125.5 KB
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 09:13 AM   #5
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Runners

10 11 12

Name:  H10.jpg
Views: 462
Size:  130.7 KB

Name:  H11.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  137.1 KB

Name:  H12.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  132.3 KB
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 11:37 AM   #6
porkchop
AlwNW1X
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 19
Thanks for posting those Bill
porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 10:04 AM   #7
porkchop
AlwNW1X
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 19
Went back and looked at my RDSS files from last years Derby Day, and as it turns out it wasn't Friesen Fire who was the 9th horse in the 9th race...it was Atta Boy Roy.

Either way, I have all but talked myself out of this horse today, after further review.

Still haven't finished looking over the race, so we shall see how it goes.
porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 10:52 AM   #8
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Race nine

Hi I see the 9 and 11 at 50/1 as Early
I see the 2 a being able to sit just behind them and overtaking them
My to 4 are
2 3 4 5

win bets 2 and 4

Bill V.
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 11:17 AM   #9
PeteC
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 611
My view is that it will be hard for the 9 to hang on. I will take the 4 and 6 to win.
PeteC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 11:46 AM   #10
porkchop
AlwNW1X
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 19
I have never been much for matching OTE races, however, when I run the race through RDSS, I get 2 3 5 as my top 3.

Will look further at the 4 and the 6. Thank you, gentlemen.
porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PAIHL Contest Races for Saturday May 7 Ted Craven Kentucky Derby Weekend & Cheering on the RDSS Teams in the P.A.I.H.L. Contest Finale 10 05-07-2011 07:41 PM
HANA race -- MTH 9th on Saturday 6/13 alydar_ David Selections 2 06-13-2009 03:18 PM
Saturday Collective/ Positional on the lead projected pace races RichieP Matchup Discussion 92 06-07-2009 04:39 PM
Free BRIS Contest -- Saturday, Mar. 21, 2009 alydar_ David Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 11 03-22-2009 12:21 PM
Matchup Webinar - Saturday October 18th 2008 RichieP Matchup Discussion 31 08-08-2008 07:56 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:14 PM.