Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2008, 02:30 PM   #1
Tim Y
turf historian
 
Tim Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,455
old program discoveries

I knew I had this one somewhere. To tell you how OLD I am this was a program from John Henry's FATHER
Attached Images
 
Tim Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:32 PM   #2
Tim Y
turf historian
 
Tim Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,455
Another was a surprise in the Del mar Futurity. Notice anyone there that rings a bell?
Attached Images
  
Tim Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:33 PM   #3
Tim Y
turf historian
 
Tim Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,455
or this old gem
Attached Images
 
Tim Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:33 PM   #4
Tim Y
turf historian
 
Tim Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,455
or a real old one
Attached Images
 
Tim Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:39 PM   #5
Tim Y
turf historian
 
Tim Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,455
Track record peformance
Attached Images
 
Tim Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:40 PM   #6
Tim Y
turf historian
 
Tim Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,455
photo finish SO CLOSE you can barely see Easy Goer behind Sunday Silence with Valenzula's autograph in the foreground
Attached Images
 
Tim Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 11:36 AM   #7
scgmhawk
AlwNW1X
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 9
1983 Arlington-Washington Futurity

Tim,

Hi. I just registered for the forum today but have been "lurking" for about a month now. Anyway, I noticed that you had an old program from the 1983 Arlington Million. I was wondering if you had (and if so, could post) an old program from the 1983 Arlington-Washington Futurity, which would have been run the day prior I believe. My Dad had the favorite that day, Smart N Slick, who ended up finishing 3rd and dying on the track from internal bleeding (sad story!). This was the best horse my Dad ever owned -- he had passed up a major offer for that horse just prior to that race and I think he regretted not taking it up until his passing earlier this year -- and I'd love to see that program page for that race if you have it.

Thank you!

-Steve
scgmhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 12:22 PM   #8
Tim Y
turf historian
 
Tim Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,455
I really wish I could help you out but I only have the program from the Sunday.
__________________
Albert Einstein:"The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind."
Tim Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 12:27 PM   #9
albatross
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 118
Smile Secretariat

Tim to me he was simply the best in belmont he was the best pace setter and best str run.Any way thanks for shareing.Happy new year to all
albatross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 12:35 PM   #10
Tim Y
turf historian
 
Tim Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by albatross View Post
Tim to me he was simply the best in belmont he was the best pace setter and best str run.Any way thanks for shareing.Happy new year to all
I had TWO audiences with his highness at Claiborne in 1985 and 1989 (when he was favoring the foot that eventually caused his euthanasia). I have been trying for some time now to digitize the video of our feeding him peppermints and his pawing the ground for more.

IF YOU EVER get the chance to go to Claiborne DON'T pass it up. It is like walking through the Valley of the Kings in Egypt.
__________________
Albert Einstein:"The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind."
Tim Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Match Up Program rtnwin Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 14 02-13-2009 12:01 PM
Lemon seed ranking Bill V. Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 19 12-29-2008 06:16 AM
Best Sartin Program shoeless Velocity Programs 23 10-11-2008 04:37 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:20 PM.