Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2023, 05:37 PM   #1
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,460
RMATH LSPS Score 3 Nice Exs @ FL 8-7

Was playing FL today & hit 3 straight exs when Richies' LSPs ran 2nd in all 3. The exs paid $67.50,$74.00,& $182. The races involved were races 5,6 &7. These would be good races for folks to work for themselves.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 09:26 AM   #2
darmar
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Maple Ridge, B.C. Canada
Posts: 3,628
Yes indeed Obiwan. That was a magical ride for sure. Still not sure why the P3 wasn't available for it ???
Rack up another one for the little tracks.
Luke
darmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 09:39 AM   #3
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,460
Thanks Darryl. As far as I can see they only have 3 p3s on an 8 race card . Folks just need to pay attention to the mid to small tracks. And thanks to Richie they have been given a tool to score some very nice hits.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 02:33 PM   #4
dadams6357
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Downers Grove, Il
Posts: 529
Good job Tim
Don
dadams6357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 02:37 PM   #5
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,460
Thanks Don.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 08:20 AM   #6
fasthorses
Grade 3
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 50
Lt1, thank you for your many contributions and insights - all have been helpful.

Try as I might (and I've tried about 7 different ways), I cannot find any information related to LSP (or is it LSPS?). Can you please steer me in the right direction?

Thank you.
fasthorses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 08:35 AM   #7
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,460
Hi Fast, To qualify as an Rmath LSP the horse must be a NON-Contender the has a top 5 rank in both CSR & VDC. I'm not sure if this fact is included in the RMATH 4 number thread. I'll try to run it down. In the mean time you can check the race of interest section where there are numerous examples shown.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 01:39 PM   #8
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,460
Fast really didn't find much written about the lsp other then what I stated above. What I do is after I id a LSP I check for corollary support on the BL/BL screen both in the primary & supplemental rankings. Lsps that have support ate the ones that win or place the most.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 08:27 PM   #9
fasthorses
Grade 3
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 50
Thank you for the assistance, Lt1, greatly appreciated. (I'm also glad the information was not easy to find. I always try hard to find what I need without asking and I'm always embarrassed when I overlook the obvious. )

fasthorses
fasthorses is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RMath Strikes Again Parx R1 7-24 Lt1 Races of Interest 0 07-24-2023 01:39 PM
RMATH LSP Strikes Again R5-6 DD PARX 6-26 Lt1 Races of Interest 0 06-26-2023 03:38 PM
Nice Ex Hit R4 MVR 2-8 Lt1 Races of Interest 0 02-08-2023 03:12 PM
Line Score Question Ryan General Discussion 8 06-07-2022 11:24 AM
Nice To See shoeless General Discussion 2 11-09-2008 01:51 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:17 PM.