|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Abiding Student
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Nashville/Whitefish
Posts: 714
|
TVG's Super 8 Contest
If you have a TVG account, you can play in their Super 8 Contest for free. I'm great at picking 4 winners and you can see what that gets me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
Hi
Hi Mick
I have been knocking on the door myself for a few weeks. I got 4 winners 3 times. Hope you catch some cash Good Skill |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Conley
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Fergus, Canada
Posts: 1,785
|
My picks for the TVG super 8!
SA1: 8 My Sweet Baboo 5/2 GP7: 4 Last Judgement 2-1 GP8: 7 Andina Del Sur 8-1 SA3: 1 Twirling Diamond 6-1 GP9: 7 Danceland 8-1 GP10: 3 Solglio 9/5 SA6: 8 JT’s A.T.M 5-1 $$Value Play$$ SA7: 11 Violent Behavior 7-2 $Best Bet$ Good luck to mick, Bill V and everyone else! |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
BetMix User
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,433
|
Mick,
Thanks for bringing this contest to our attention I didn't win but had a lot of fun with it. I used it to hone my method. Here's how I did. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
3 wins 1 Place
Hello Conley and Bill H.
Bill, I had almost the same as you I won Leg 2, Leg 3 and Leg 7 I came close in leg 10 Fun as always, Bill |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
almost a wipe out
I only had 1 winner this time
Leg 1 False Info 5th 7.10/1 Leg 2 Empire Power 7th 20/1 Leg 3 Miss Roma G 3rd 4.10/1 Leg 4 Mr Jordan 7th 7/1 Leg 5 Tweet Kitten 3rd 1.30/1 Leg 6 Facts Matter 4th .90/1 also knocked me out of a 3 race parlay :{ Leg 7 Malto Bella WIN $16.80 7.40/1 Leg 8 WillThisShip 3rd 1.30/1 a big.80 cent profit One horse betting is tough for me |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: The Villages, Fl.
Posts: 3,872
|
Hello Bill,
Now there's a coincidence as we both had the 9th at TB Molto Bella for $16.80. I went to TB for my first Hcp. contest and had $75 on it. I finished 6th with $630.00. Top 15% so not bad overall. It was number 1 on BLBL & V/DC. $1,000 buy in and could only bet 5 races at $100.00 each. Favorites killed me in 4 of my 5 races in what were some ugly races with numerous unknown factors in them. Hope your well Bill and wish you many more future winners. Mitch44 |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,455
|
Nice job Mitch. You just missed the $500 prize winning position. Get them next time.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
one
Hi Mitch
That is a great effort for a big prize contest. I really do not like to bet 1 horse, although probably a better value. I am glad the TB winner got us a winner. I kind of like the Pick 8 super jackpot since it is free. Funds are low. I am tapped out. But I am on recovery and my credit score is getting better. The mind struggles, I find hand entry programs are helping me strengthen my mind, I wish I had a better day. but I am happy to be back in the saddle if only on freebies Good Skill Bill P.S Hello Tim |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
BetMix User
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,433
|
[QUOTE=Bill V.;119168]Hi Mitch
That is a great effort for a big prize contest. I really do not like to bet 1 horse, although probably a better value. I am glad the TB winner got us a winner. I kind of like the Pick 8 super jackpot since it is free. Funds are low. I am tapped out. But I am on recovery and my credit score is getting better. The mind struggles, I find hand entry programs are helping me strengthen my mind, I wish I had a better day. but I am happy to be back in the saddle if only on freebies Good Skill Bill P.S -------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi Bill, Don't beat yourself up. We all go through the ups and downs of horse racing. Winter racing is tough and the racing cards today are very diversified with small fields and off or drying tracks that will exasterbate unfavorable betting conditions. You only need a few plays for a price during the course of a week to show a decent profit. Now is a good time to go into study mode and learn about trainer intent and angle spot plays. Free contests and posting picks are great practice. I will be doing a 3 hour back surgery in 2 weeks and I know what you are going through. I guess we both have to hang in there. Last edited by partsnut; 01-20-2019 at 01:47 PM. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| RDSS Contest: on hold after December | Ted Craven | General Discussion | 11 | 02-08-2013 08:08 PM |
| UPDATED - Official Contest Rules, beginning AUGUST | Ted Craven | August Contest | 1 | 07-24-2012 10:09 PM |
| Official Contest Rules (please respond in the Poll to enter the Contest) | Ted Craven | Contest Admin Stuff | 1 | 05-31-2012 12:48 PM |
| RDSS Learn to Win - Contest Announcement & Discussion | Ted Craven | Contest Admin Stuff | 7 | 05-28-2012 11:28 AM |
| Contest Information, Rules and Prizes | Ted Craven | 2nd Annual Howard Sartin & Jim Bradshaw Memorial Triple Crown 2010 Contest | 1 | 04-20-2010 04:18 PM |
|