Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2006, 07:56 PM   #1
Dap Daddi
Dap Daddi
 
Dap Daddi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 138
Saturday's Stakes Races

Hello:

I just finished handicapping the Florida Derby and The Winstar Derby. If anyone is interested the #5 horse (Sunriver) appears to be great value at 6-1 morning line.

I would be interested to see slections from other members regarding this race and any others that yyou may have handicapped for Florida Derby Day.

Looking forward to your replies!

Dap
Dap Daddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 08:37 PM   #2
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dap Daddi
Hello:

I just finished handicapping the Florida Derby and The Winstar Derby. If anyone is interested the #5 horse (Sunriver) appears to be great value at 6-1 morning line.

I would be interested to see slections from other members regarding this race and any others that yyou may have handicapped for Florida Derby Day.

Looking forward to your replies!

Dap
Hey Dap,

I like your # 5. Could get vicious!

Also like the 8 who is gonna be totally overlooked in the betting cause of his lack of "class" looking at the pp's.

3rd contender is a projected horse. no way I bet this guy

My win bets are the 8 and 5.

If that # 5 wins I am gonna come and give you some well deserved "Dap"

Very cool Daddi

Richie
Attached Images
 
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 12:46 AM   #3
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
One more Dap

here is Race 3 tomorrow at 7f

the 12-13-14 all come out of mdn clm wins going wire to wire. problem is they cant keep up to todays pace especially the 2f. ok so I throw them out along with others and am left with these 3 guys

5- lightly raced ml fav from Zito is gonna take cash tough buck

4- 4/1 ml and appears to be close up to todays hot pace. possible negative

3- reason I am in this race. closes against todays pace - line used from last year as 2 yr old AND layoff - matches todays conditions. matter of fact that race he lost to the # 4 while being bumped soundly in the race. today hopefully his style will help his chances. at 10/1 ml a NO BRAINER for the win

Win Bet # 3
Ex boxes - 3-4 and 3-5

Richie
Attached Images
 

Last edited by RichieP; 04-01-2006 at 12:49 AM.
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 01:33 AM   #4
Dap Daddi
Dap Daddi
 
Dap Daddi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 138
GP Race No.3

Richi:

The horse looks good. My only question is his/her works. 245 days is a long time for a 3yr old to be off and since I don't have a DRF to look at the Trainers Stats with l/off horses I am relying on your interpetation of the Trainers intentions. Make for sure the horse shows a 5 furlong work in the last 15 days. It is a sure sign of the Trainers intentions. I agree I do not play horses who just broke their maidens as the next race they run is against winners.

Lets hope we can get 4-1 or better on the #5 horse in the 12th race. He is a $50WP bet for me.

I also like the #5 horse in the Winstar Derby. Wanna Runner. Hiss odds are low but he should blow this field away that is if he takes to the track! 5-2 morning line and figures to go off at 2-1.

I would like to know if you have taken a look at any of the other horse at Sunland tomorrow. They have a special Pickthree for the final tree stakes races.

Regards,

Bobby
Dap Daddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 02:49 AM   #5
tompkins
Grade 1
 
tompkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 708
different strokes

I'm all for differences of opinion
Attached Images
 
__________________
velocititian
tompkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 02:53 AM   #6
tompkins
Grade 1
 
tompkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 708
reading this wrong???? 7 furlongs is still a sprint correct?
Attached Images
 
__________________
velocititian

Last edited by tompkins; 04-01-2006 at 02:55 AM.
tompkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 08:35 AM   #7
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Win Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dap Daddi
I also like the #5 horse in the Winstar Derby. Wanna Runner. Hiss odds are low but he should blow this field away that is if he takes to the track! 5-2 morning line and figures to go off at 2-1.

I would like to know if you have taken a look at any of the other horse at Sunland tomorrow. They have a special Pickthree for the final tree stakes races.

Regards,

Bobby
Hi Bobby,

here are my screen shots. I used 2 lines for the 5 as they were 2 strong races from 2 different tracks.

The 2 is the early buck here and at this track that can be vicious. Last stakes they had there the winner was a +9 on the e/l coming from a turf race.

The 3 is the other player.

I wish you the best here man as I can't mess with it.

Wagers with a gun to my head:
Win - 5 and 3
Exacta - 5,3/2

Wagers with Christie Brinkley standing nude in front of me and tellin me I can "have it all" with the right call

Win - 5
exacta cold punch - 5-3

Take em down Bobby!
Richie
Attached Images
 
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 09:05 AM   #8
Dap Daddi
Dap Daddi
 
Dap Daddi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 138
Winstar

Richie:

Can you tell me how you are getting the screen shots linke the ones you have lsited above? Once I learn I would be more than happy to post the ones I get for others to view. I appreciate the ones listed above now if I could just learn to do it!

Dap
Dap Daddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:34 AM.