|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 304
|
Teflonic Attitude...
Bad Beats happen everyday at the races...just part of the game...
but I guess this race did affect me in some way because i dont usually miss 60-1 shots even with minimum bets since the 2nd choice was borderline odds requirement.....but I literally fell asleep on the couch but when my subconcious mind hears TVG givin out the $125 mutuel on TV ... LOL..... I got awake real quick!!! Yes I could have done a lot of things differently...but oh well just a past event to learn from again.... note that I post all my picks on a daily basis before the races so as to not redboard ... review my albums Just Hope somebody else had $$$$ on it... another day ...another dollar....good luck tomorrow!!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 304
|
Both Races were on Fri 30Oct
In case your wondering which track.... AQU7 and OSA 6th
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
por
Hi
Nice work I see in the OSA race a nice yoiung horse In the AOU race 2 not so good races ( to the crowd) but against two fastest Pace of Race Leading at the second call fastest pace last race Thanks and good Skill |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 304
|
Thanxs Bill
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 798
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 304
|
Kinsale to Meydan..
Made a few dollars on this horse after I fell asleep on him at HUGE odds...
Had a nice workout at GG today aiming for the Dubai World Cup... He was striding out real well coming in this race with gappy work outs ... |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Hollywood 5/7 Matching | RichieP | RDSS | 6 | 05-07-2009 09:26 PM |
|