Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2009, 01:00 PM   #1
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Chris D

This is a thank you out to Chris D.
His very genourous donation to Pace and Cap
will allow me to expand our library and also allow me to enhance
my updated glossary project

I do have overhead cost, I cover those cost with win bets
Its my job, I do this for Doctor Howard Sartin.
Nothing makes me more proud then sending in my cost
for pace and cap with withdrawn money from my
NJBets account, and money from donations I truley appreciate donations to
Pace and Cap I am so honored that people do this
Its my dream to keep it a not for profit endeavor
but a top class website for winners using and learning about the
Sartin Methodology
Anyway Chris Your donation was wonderful I wish you great
success and Pray that such a wonderful gesture to our
group comes right back to you with good fortune

Thank You Chris D.
Bill Varone
Admin
Pace and Cap.com
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 08:04 AM   #2
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Thumbs up

Thank you Chris for helping P&C!!

May I make a toast to you and everyone here who helps make this a FUN as well as a learning site:

Today and everyday may your wildest dreams come true. Tu salute
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The predictive e/l balance Tim Y General Discussion 41 01-14-2009 01:22 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:26 AM.