|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
New Teacher
I have met the most remarkable young girl. Her name is Stephanie and she just turned 11 years old. She will be a contributor here in the near future.
She knows nothing about horse racing/matching horses/handicapping etc and it will remain that way. 1) Stephanie is a MASTER at quieting the mind and achieving the peaceful/harmonic state so important for intuition to flourish. 2) Stephanie is teaching me techniques that train one's mind to focus QUICKLY on what it wants to accomplish. I am hoping to get her on camera along with her mom and dad so you can see and hear what she does. She uses pictures/video images of things like lightning bolts and a dam filled with water suddenly bursting open as "aids" in getting the mind to do what she wants it to do. This young lady takes my breath away when I see what she does. To say she is at a VERY advanced stage of this "Mind's Eye" stuff would be a gross understatement. I have never seen up close anything like it and it is all GOOD. Stephanie is being home schooled in a special environment surrounded by other special young people. I've been Blessed to have been asked to kind of mentor her about some things and as it is turning out it is ME who is being taught by this remarkable child. Watch around the 20 second mark of this video she showed me a couple of days ago. She calls it a "concentrated moment of intense energy". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTztO...eature=related She is teaching me about 1) Quieting the mind TOTALLY and then 2) Building up and releasing at once this "concentrated intense energy" to achieve one's goal. Look for a special Mind's Eye video coming which will feature some of her remarkable techniques. There will NEVER be any kind of fee/charge and hopefully some of you will benefit! "Richie you dance really funny! He He" - Stephanie C - 10/31/08 "The Power of Imagination created the illusion that my vision went much further than the naked eye could see" - Nelson Mandella Last edited by RichieP; 11-04-2008 at 10:17 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
AlwNW1X
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 6
|
Thank You, Stephanie and Richie
Will you also be gracious enough to post your subjective results achieved through the practice of deepening process you just posted?
I love the fact that some folks here have open mind and dedication to quality of work they do. For some of you who may be interested in similar visualizing opening process, by Dr. Joe Vitale's 23 min. video link. "In only 23 minutes you can quiet your mind, merge with the Divine, and make a request for something you'd like to have, do, or be. It's the most powerful way I know of to send an intention into the Divine itself, to then manifest in magical and even miraculous ways. You can hear an excerpt of it at -- http://www.DivineWhiteBoard.com " This is a follow up seminar he held at Maui after he wrote a book Zero Limit a best seller, I recommend for those interested. You are a good teacher Richie. Kish p.s. The link costs 9.95. I tried to copy here for everyone but I could not. May it is copyright, I don't know. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Norman, OK
Posts: 387
|
Quote:
I am trying very hard to believe that your post is not just plain old commercial SPAM, but it ain't easy. Dick ** I honestly don't think it is Dick which is why I approved it right away. I also respect YOU as a friend and confidant and wanted to post your thoughts. ** RichieP
__________________
"Ils Sont Partis" Last edited by RichieP; 11-04-2008 at 05:29 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Norman, OK
Posts: 387
|
Quote:
![]() Dick
__________________
"Ils Sont Partis" |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
|