Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Velocity Programs
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Velocity Programs This area is for users of Older type Sartin Programs hand entry type

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2007, 08:11 PM   #1
glen5240
AlwNW1X
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 4
DOS to Windows?

I'm kind of new here, and I'm pretty sure this question has come up before, somewhere.
Is there any way of converting the old DOD discs (Energy, Thoromation, etc) so that they'll work in Windows?
glen5240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:11 PM   #2
glen5240
AlwNW1X
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 4
Uh, I meant DOS discs
glen5240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 09:48 PM   #3
Rxlawyer
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 212
I Use Them In Xp Pro And They Work. Have Not Figured Out Vista, Though. When A Box Comes Up Which Offers An "ignore" Option Then I Just Hit Ignore And Original Energy Works.

Gary L.
Rxlawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 09:31 PM   #4
glen5240
AlwNW1X
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 4
Gary, thanks for the reply.
I have XP Home, but I'll give it a shot anyway.
glen5240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RDSS and Windows 2000 socantra RDSS 2 04-17-2007 11:53 PM
Windows Live One Care dugoutgold General Discussion 0 02-25-2007 11:09 PM
windows vista dos update dugoutgold General Discussion 0 01-12-2007 12:09 AM
tamedos and Windows 98 Houndog Speculator 4 03-22-2006 06:08 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:10 PM.