Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2007, 08:26 PM   #1
gl45
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 878
never play turf, but somenthing in my head did click and look race #4 at MNR.
8 minutes at post I look the pps and and I came up with 1-3-7-8. At those odds I would double my money, and I palce a $1 ex box.

92057432062978 Mountaineer # 4 $1 Exacta BX,1,3,7,8 $12.00 $40.20
lbj
gl45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 09:37 PM   #2
gl45
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 878
lost #5...pass #7...done for the night
lbj
gl45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 10:17 PM   #3
gl45
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 878
I had to take the dog out for a piss...so I decide to bet race #8
24298681044673 Mountaineer # 8 $1 Exacta BX,4,6,8,9 $12.00 $28.20
invest $36 won $68.40....$3.20 short to double my money.

lbj
gl45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 11:06 PM   #4
gl45
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 878
heck....lets paly race #10...i did push it a bit
53683134405165 Mountaineer # 10 $1 Exacta BX,2,4,8,9,10 $20.00 $31.50
not much ....but I'l take it anyday
lbj
gl45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 12:26 AM   #5
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Pino,TERRIFIC how you have turned it around and not using a computer program and doing it your way.I used nothing but the form for 35 years and never got results like this.Your really making a strong case for just playing exactas.Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 08:30 AM   #6
gl45
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 878
Jeff, I paid my dues. As you know, I had rough time in the past, but hard work does pay off. About race #7. How long did take us to handicapp the race.....5 minutes, and just select the contenders, and if I'm not mistaking we had 2-3-4-5-9. I din't bet the race, because I wasn't sure which horse to eliminate for consideration. If you check the result you will see that 4 of the selected contenders came in 1-2-3-4.
Thanks for the good words.
lbj
gl45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 09:47 AM   #7
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
5,9,3 ex 72.00 tri-467 not bad for 5 minutes work good job.
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:20 PM.