Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Races of Interest
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Races of Interest *Detailed* Discussion of Races – Screen shots, decisions, post-mortems

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2026, 04:54 PM   #1
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,459
Jeff Here Are The PPS For Last Night As requestd

Winners pps.
Name:  Screenshot (1069).jpg
Views: 170
Size:  267.9 KB
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2026, 08:46 PM   #2
dadams6357
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Downers Grove, Il
Posts: 529
Tim
Did you selet the pace line that fit the distance and class closest to the race
Thanks
Don
dadams6357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2026, 10:52 PM   #3
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,459
Hi Don. I selected the line for dist. I try to stay within 1 fur of todays' race. I hate projecting or extracting lines and avoid doing it if possible
TIM
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2026, 12:03 PM   #4
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Wow bold move on your part Tim going back to Dec 24th to get a
paceline. Other than the last sly race the horse looked out of shape
to me. Also, definitely not a 4.5 horse.

Nice going

Shoeless (country bumpkin) Joe
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2026, 01:06 PM   #5
dadams6357
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Downers Grove, Il
Posts: 529
Thanks for feedback Tim
Don
dadams6357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2026, 01:23 PM   #6
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,459
Thanks Jeff. I don't recommend[and I don't do often either] that folks who don't have solid bankrolls and the confidence do this sort of thing. The way I saw it was the horse could no longer compete on the Maryland circuit but since arriving at Ct it seemed to have found its' proper level The other thing to remember is what does the rest of the field look like. All fields are not equal in talent.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2026, 01:39 PM   #7
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Tim.

Good response, keep it up at CT

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2026, 03:09 PM   #8
Jake
Clean slate
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt1 View Post
Thanks Jeff. I don't recommend[and I don't do often either] that folks who don't have solid bankrolls and the confidence do this sort of thing. The way I saw it was the horse could no longer compete on the Maryland circuit but since arriving at Ct it seemed to have found its' proper level The other thing to remember is what does the rest of the field look like. All fields are not equal in talent.
Tim
Tim, you always give solid prudent advice, and I enjoy reading your rational for making sense of specific races. This is solid again here. Much appreciated.

Jake
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2026, 06:44 PM   #9
Jake
Clean slate
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
Tim, you always give solid prudent advice, and I enjoy reading your rational for making sense of specific races. This is solid again here. Much appreciated.

Jake
I meant to say rationale here but both are true here. Like you, I often look for improvement with a relative track class change, especially with relative race class change as well, which seems to often works as a double catalyst. Love this play, thanks for the example.

Jake
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2026, 02:42 PM   #10
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Tim

Hope people heed this advice really good, better than the info how you hit it



I don't recommend [and I don't do often either] that folks who don't have solid bankrolls and the confidence do this sort of thing


Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
anyone want to compare notes on a fri night card? sq764 RDSS 1 12-30-2011 07:42 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:09 AM.