Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2006, 06:01 AM   #1
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Need help with Stable mail or something

Hi I am looking for some help
I have a idea for a project .. I need help with stable mail or equibase
sytem that will notify me when a horse from Philadelphia park
will work out and race again
The name of the horse is Papawasarolinbone
He's a 4Yo colt and runs at Philly trained by Andrea Gonzalez
He was entered on Saturday but scratched It ran in race 3 on
Sunday with not very good results
any help would be great

Thanks Bill

admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 06:32 AM   #2
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Bill,I use stable mail from the DRF site and works quite well.You have to open an account but there is no money involved doing so.Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 05:10 PM   #3
Houndog
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,258
Shoe, is correct about the DRF stable alerts. BRIS has also had this for some time. The BRIS alerts are mostly free. You will need to sign up though. The free stuff includes Horse Alerts, Trainer Alerts, Race Alerts and a Carryover Watch alert. The stuff you pay for are Sire and Dam alerts to keep track of your favorite Sires or Dams that have horses running. Having used both I prefer The BRIS alerts, but both are good.
Houndog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 06:24 PM   #4
Fast4522
Former member
 
Fast4522's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Gun Country
Posts: 363
I have had a Bris Stable for some time, anytime a runner is entered into a race I get a e-mail that one of my stable has been entered in a race to be run on a date and in what race it is, also I get a e-mail that that runner ran in a race and how it finished in what order. It will do nothing for NJ Bets which locks out all other competition from out of state but thats what you get from a casino state.
Fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 05:23 AM   #5
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Thanks

Thank you for the help

Plus It got me thinking of the song
Popa was a rolling stone By the Temptations. I heard a few clips

when I did a Yahoo search

Bill
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:35 AM.