Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2006, 03:00 PM   #1
tompkins
Grade 1
 
tompkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 708
stay away from these

this pattern continues to reveal false favorites going off form. 7/5 and NOT on the board fading badly late
Attached Images
 
__________________
velocititian
tompkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 04:55 PM   #2
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Thanks Tompkins

Thank you for the clear example of the total Energy going down
and the Early energy going up

I rthink I might actually be starting to understand this =It only took
me 2 years

If you could I would like to talk to you eithe in a IM
or on the phone If you call me I will cal you back on my time

I stil can't understand why you have 3 lines for some horses and only 1 for others I am sure it is telling you somethig But I'm mixed up
I would love to do a race from scratch to see what your demonstrating
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:13 PM.