Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Hat Check - How Can We Help You? > Matchup Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2011, 01:46 PM   #1
Capcondo
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Posts: 600
Mult Earlies at EVD Sat. 5/21 Race #11

Here's another race tomorrow night at EVD with multiple earlies:

Name:  ScreenHunter_13 May. 20 10.28.gif
Views: 516
Size:  18.3 KB

Name:  ScreenHunter_14 May. 20 10.28.gif
Views: 492
Size:  43.3 KB

Name:  ScreenHunter_15 May. 20 10.29.gif
Views: 519
Size:  16.0 KB

Name:  ScreenHunter_16 May. 20 10.29.gif
Views: 499
Size:  24.9 KB

Name:  ScreenHunter_17 May. 20 10.29.gif
Views: 496
Size:  28.7 KB
Capcondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 01:48 PM   #2
Capcondo
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Posts: 600
EVD #11 Continued

Name:  ScreenHunter_18 May. 20 10.30.gif
Views: 433
Size:  41.0 KB

Name:  ScreenHunter_19 May. 20 10.30.gif
Views: 484
Size:  39.0 KB

Name:  ScreenHunter_20 May. 20 10.30.gif
Views: 466
Size:  30.9 KB

Name:  ScreenHunter_21 May. 20 10.31.gif
Views: 478
Size:  44.2 KB

Name:  ScreenHunter_22 May. 20 10.31.gif
Views: 454
Size:  44.4 KB
Capcondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 01:52 PM   #3
Capcondo
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Posts: 600
EVD #11 Concluded

Name:  ScreenHunter_23 May. 20 10.32.gif
Views: 470
Size:  44.6 KB

Name:  ScreenHunter_24 May. 20 10.32.gif
Views: 491
Size:  28.5 KB

Name:  ScreenHunter_25 May. 20 10.32.gif
Views: 472
Size:  31.7 KB


I'll be out tomorrow getting close to the saguaros. I'll post the scratches when I get home.

Best of Luck,

Tim
Capcondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 12:42 AM   #4
Capcondo
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Posts: 600
This race is at 5.5 furongs.

Tim
Capcondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 10:27 AM   #5
mikesal57
Grade 1
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
I dont see that much early...but I'll go with the 7 & 12

__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 10:51 AM   #6
PeteC
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 611
Good morning Tim and Mike...

I agree Mike, I don't see a pure early runner here. Not sure who'll end up on the lead, but I think the race will go OTE. I ended up deciding between the 6 and the 12. They took turns beating each other in their last two races. I'll take the 6 to win tonight.

Thanks for putting up these races Tim...
PeteC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 11:03 AM   #7
tfm
Former member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,136
7 has increasing better efforts the last two races and figures for a top effort.

9 will appreciate the slight cut in distance and appears perfectly suited for the 5.5F

6,12 & 1 under these should get the tri
tfm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 09:40 PM   #8
Capcondo
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Posts: 600
Evd #11

After looking at this race, I see that there is not that much speed here. I am focusing on the 10.

The 10 is the FPLR horse running against a 22 45.3 in the last race.

Since I didn't show the trouble line, you couldn't see that 2 and 3 back she had a bad start and in the FPLR race she broke out at the start. I'm sorry I didn't catch that until now. That doesn't mean she'll win. The lines before the layoff are much better.

The 10 is my choice.

Tim
Capcondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 10:05 AM   #9
Capcondo
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Posts: 600
Result Chart

Thanks to all for chiming in. Wire to wire. Not quite what I expected!

Name:  ScreenHunter_02 May. 22 06.54.gif
Views: 416
Size:  63.5 KB


Tim
Capcondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Multiple Earlies at Evangeline Sat. 5/21 Capcondo Matchup Discussion 9 05-22-2011 10:33 AM
MTH 7/2 - Race 4 SilentRun RDSS 17 07-03-2010 08:58 PM
Penn - Thursday RichieP Matchup Discussion 25 04-26-2010 03:25 PM
Daily Racing Form Abbreviated Race Conditions For The Lead Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 1 11-12-2009 03:15 AM
Jim Bradshaw's 5 Step Approach to learning the Matchup RichieP Hat Check - How Can We Help You? 1 05-25-2009 09:52 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:09 PM.