|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ... |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,258
|
Grey Goose Juvenile Fillies
This may be one of the more competitive races for Friday and a race you can actually work in Energy/THOROMATION. Here are some numerical readouts. I did not use the alternate adjustment and stayed with the automatic adjustment. The reason I did this is that one horse is causing the flag to come up to use the alternate adjustment and that horse is Devil May Care.
The horse did not have any 8.5 lines so I used an 8 furlong paceline at Belmont (one turn). I just make a mental note to myself about this when I analyze the readouts. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,258
|
Grey Goose Fillies
Here are some more readouts in THOROMATION. Your even UXR horse from the previous screenshots is Negligee. The DPH horse is Biofuel and the pie chart confirms this.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,258
|
Comments
Using just the automatic adjustment your top UXR horse is Negligee and has an even emuv and smuv which usually points to your top sustained horse.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,258
|
Graded Stakes Par Times
Here are graded stakes par times for the tracks I used in the Grey Goose. One horse (Devil May Care) exceeded par for Graded Stakes when she ran a mile in 135 flat.
Belmont 1 Mile Par=135.26 8.5 Furlong Par=141.97 Keeneland 8.5 Furlong Par=142.13 SA 1 Mile Par = 134.18 8.5 Furlong Par=140.95 WO 8.5 Furlong Par=142.95 |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
2nd best UXR and 2nd best SP good for a $16.80 winner "Dog".
Good work Mike! I'm just watching all you guys there man
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,258
|
Negligee
Richie I used Negligee with #1-Zilva; #7 Devil May Care and #12 Biofuel. Didn't use #8 She Be Wild which as you pointed out was second on the SP screen and second UXR.
She Be Wild reversed the tandem with Negligee. Last edited by Houndog; 11-06-2009 at 07:59 PM. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Grey Ghost Happy Halloween | Bill V. | Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion | 3 | 11-01-2008 06:34 AM |
| Juvenile Fillies - Race 5 - October 24 | Ted Craven | 2008 | 15 | 10-24-2008 05:17 PM |
| Juvenile Fillies Turf - Race 4 - October 24 | Ted Craven | 2008 | 15 | 10-24-2008 04:34 PM |
|