Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2008, 01:01 PM   #1
mikesal57
Grade 1
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
Belmont Sun Sept 7

Hi guys..

even tho its kickoff sunday, it doesnt mean I forgot you guys..

waiting for 3RD race...

#2 crazy Things...if he can run to his early qts of 21.4 he should wire em..no horse won on a good track but he ran a 90 beyer on one of them which is tops

mike
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:17 PM   #2
clore1030
Grade 1
 
clore1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57 View Post
Hi guys..

even tho its kickoff sunday, it doesnt mean I forgot you guys..

waiting for 3RD race...

#2 crazy Things...if he can run to his early qts of 21.4 he should wire em..no horse won on a good track but he ran a 90 beyer on one of them which is tops

mike
I'm waiting for the same race and for the same horse, the 2 horse.

RDSS has it on top, and by a nice margin over the second place 1A.
clore1030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:19 PM   #3
Charlie D
Match Up Apprentice
 
Charlie D's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,105
Hi Mike

I found the 3rd a little tricky regarding pacesetter so erred on the side of caution with Line #2 of the #3, so i won't get involved, but fwiw i got it down to

#1A and #5
__________________
"To me, The Match Up supercedes everything"
Charlie D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:18 PM   #4
Charlie D
Match Up Apprentice
 
Charlie D's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,105
Howdy Clore


Race 4

I have #1 and #3

#1 Merchant Marine would be the selection, but the last couple of runs at the price are a tad off putting, so if 2-1 or above is avaliable on #3 Gold Trippi that will be my bet here
__________________
"To me, The Match Up supercedes everything"
Charlie D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:27 PM   #5
clore1030
Grade 1
 
clore1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie D View Post
Howdy Clore


Race 4

I have #1 and #3

#1 Merchant Marine would be the selection, but the last couple of runs at the price are a tad off putting, so if 2-1 or above is avaliable on #3 Gold Trippi that will be my bet here
Howdy Charlie (that's my first name also - but NEVER Chuck).

I have it down to the 2 and 3, and both were 5/2 the last that I looked. What's a boy to do?

Chalk in each race so far, what a day.

Probably will take the 2 as the connections have been hot of late and the horse has won 4 of 8 sprints. It's really splitting hairs, but this isn't one in which I'm willing to play two horses.
clore1030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:33 PM   #6
mikesal57
Grade 1
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
going with the #3...Race 4

from what I see the inside part of the track seems like NOT the place to be..

the #2...all weather track races...


The #3 beat the #1 and same distance back in the PP's

gl mike
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:37 PM   #7
Charlie D
Match Up Apprentice
 
Charlie D's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,105
#2 could transfer it's Poly races, but i'd want double figs on a horse that has never raced on dirt
__________________
"To me, The Match Up supercedes everything"
Charlie D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:55 PM   #8
clore1030
Grade 1
 
clore1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57 View Post
from what I see the inside part of the track seems like NOT the place to be..
That was my observation also, Belmont has always been like that after a heavy rain as I recall.

I've got nothing going until the sixth race, a bottom level claimer. Is Contessa looking to get rid of distressed merchandise, or is the 7 just finding its level?

I'll wait for the odds board though since nothing in this race really shakes me up in here.
clore1030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:29 PM   #9
Turf Speculator
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hello everyone. In race 6 coming up I have win bets on the 6 and 9.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:35 PM   #10
Charlie D
Match Up Apprentice
 
Charlie D's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,105
Hi TS

I have #6 Annaconda, but those 6,6,6,6 worry me a bit, so a pass
__________________
"To me, The Match Up supercedes everything"
Charlie D is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Belmont Sat Sept 6 clore1030 Selections 6 09-06-2008 04:03 PM
New 2008 Player Rewards Pick Three Series - Weekly Handicapping Contests in September lonestarracefan General Discussion 0 08-28-2008 09:08 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:16 AM.