Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2005, 03:09 PM   #1
Binder
Grade 1
 
Binder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 674
The PA Derby

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieP
Binder's "home track"
Maybe someday they will name a race for us at philly
The VDC/group handicap

Thanks Rich for the step by step
I am watching from home on 4NJbets.com
Feel very bad that I can't be there
I need to snap out of some personel problems fast
A healthy mind is a big in this business

Followed along with with your step by step
will post my picks soon

Good skill
Binder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 09:40 PM   #2
Binder
Grade 1
 
Binder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 674
Shoeless,Pino,Jeff,PhaseIII,Binder, Richie

Hi guys, this is Brooks. I'm sorry it took so long to respond to your messages, but when I returned from Pimlico I found my computer had crashed and I couldn't get this email out until the new one was installed by Binder (thank you, son). It also hindered my progress in becoming an ace Speculator.
Again, I want to say I had a very enjoyable afternoon with you guys and I'm looking forward to getting together again. Sincere regards, Brooks
Binder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 06:41 AM   #3
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Brooks, It was a pleasure meeting you as well and hope you have good results in your learning process.You have a great teacher.Shoeless
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 09:09 PM   #4
Phase III Lives
Grade 2
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Southern Md
Posts: 94
brooks -

it was a real pleasure meeting you ! Hope we can meet again in the near future....
Phase III Lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:45 PM.