Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Races of Interest
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Races of Interest *Detailed* Discussion of Races – Screen shots, decisions, post-mortems

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2026, 04:38 PM   #1
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,460
Crazy Hunch Pays Off Mth R7 EX

I was looking at tge ex payoffs for R7 and they were insane, I decided to take a wild stab at the ex and hit big, Here were my picks
TRK FAST TURF FIRM
R1 1526 MDN TURF
R2 2635 LS4 MDNS 1FTS
R3 6217
R4 11078 LS2
R5 4536 TURF
R6 2368
R7 19811 LS3 TURF
R8 3147
GOOD LUCK
Winning Ticket
3:59:18 PM Complete Monmouth Park 7 Exacta $1.00 3,4,9/1-4,6-11 $27.00 $381.60 $354,60
Winning Combo
4[$1260] 2[$49.40]
Screen Shots
Name:  Screenshot (1078).jpg
Views: 124
Size:  171.7 KB

Name:  Screenshot (1079).jpg
Views: 129
Size:  153.1 KB
I did not trust line 1 on the 4 which was an 8f turf race with a sr 19 pts higher then anything else it had ever run so I went back to its'5f mdn win[a move I always make] which gave it a poor tt and made me downgrade it. Had the payoffs not been so wild I would have lost this race.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2026, 05:24 PM   #2
darmar
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Maple Ridge, B.C. Canada
Posts: 3,628
Tim just when I thought I've seen it all you come up with a score like this and confirm that you are one of a kind. Unbelievable until you hit the next one
Congrats
Darryl
darmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2026, 07:57 PM   #3
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,460
Thanks Darryl but I really pulled this one out of luck.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2026, 08:15 PM   #4
DELMARGRANT
Grade 1
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 170
Some hunch Tim! That was great! Thanks for sharing your screens!
DELMARGRANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2026, 10:23 PM   #5
dadams6357
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Downers Grove, Il
Posts: 529
Nice hit tim
dadams6357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2026, 10:51 PM   #6
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,460
Thanks Grant. I don't ever remember seeing such crazy payoffs like this race had.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2026, 10:51 PM   #7
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,460
Thanks Don.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hunch Play Hits At Parx R1 EX Hit 10=7 Lt1 Races of Interest 0 10-07-2025 01:18 PM
Hunch Play Pays Off PARX R5-6 DD 7-14 Lt1 Races of Interest 4 07-15-2025 05:53 AM
SAR 9/4/23 Full Card Closing Day rdiam Selections 3 09-06-2023 08:13 PM
SAR 9/3/23 Full Card p6 Carryover rdiam Selections 1 09-03-2023 07:06 PM
GP Full Card 3/27/21 Fla Derby Day rdiam Selections 4 03-27-2021 06:13 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:03 AM.