Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Races of Interest
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Races of Interest *Detailed* Discussion of Races – Screen shots, decisions, post-mortems

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2026, 08:11 PM   #1
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,457
Nice Ex Score CT R2 7-24

This card gave me a headache as there were several races where pl selection was a mess. Took a shot here and scored. My picks.
TRK FAST
R1 6852 MDNS
R2 8547
R3 79811 LS10 MDNS 5FTS
R4 3416 LS2
R5 1765
R6 1637
R7 5718 LS4
R8 7531
R9 6531
GOOD LUCK
Tim
Winning Ticket
Jul 24 7:27:33 PM Complete Charles Town 2 Exacta $2.00 4.5.8/4,5,7,8, $18.00 $109.40 $91.40
Winning Combo
4[$22.20] 5{$7.60]
Screen Shots
Name:  Screenshot (1064).jpg
Views: 131
Size:  142.1 KB

Name:  Screenshot (1065).jpg
Views: 126
Size:  137.3 KB
Note the pl I used for the winner. This place is now my 2nd bank after Parx. Love my country bumpkins.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2026, 12:11 AM   #2
DELMARGRANT
Grade 1
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 170
Congrats! Great handicapping once again.
DELMARGRANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2026, 12:22 AM   #3
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,457
Thanks Grant.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2026, 12:44 PM   #4
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Good hit Tim, glad you have been successful. I have not been a consistant winner there for a while.

I have been playing CT for 60 years, I even had my bachelor party
there. I guess I am one of those country bumkins you talked about.

Bumkin Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2026, 01:01 PM   #5
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,457
Thanks Jeff. My wife is from WV[she is down there now] so when I use the term bumpkins
it is a term of endearment and good natured ribbing me and the outlaws exchange. I heard the term in an old country song yrs ago[still plays on the classic Country station today]. Me I am the dumb Yankee. All good natured fun.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2026, 01:11 PM   #6
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Tim

I know it's for fun

Can you show the PP'S for that 22.00 winner?

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2026, 04:57 PM   #7
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,457
Just posted them.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2026, 08:48 PM   #8
dadams6357
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Downers Grove, Il
Posts: 529
Nice consistent hits great work Tim.
Love it...that and you keep posting.
Thanks
Don
dadams6357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2026, 10:47 PM   #9
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,457
Thanks Don. I can't believe that nobody ever hits races that should be posted here Guess they are shy.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Nice DD Score @ Parx R3-4 9-30 Lt1 Races of Interest 0 09-30-2024 02:57 PM
Nice Ex Score Aqu R7 3-28 Lt1 Races of Interest 0 03-28-2024 03:56 PM
Nice EX Score Aqu R8 1-26 Lt1 Races of Interest 0 01-26-2024 04:39 PM
Nice Exacta Score Parx R5 12-5 Lt1 Races of Interest 2 12-06-2023 09:15 AM
Nice Ex Score Del R4 11-4 Lt1 Races of Interest 4 11-04-2023 07:33 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:28 AM.