Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2017, 12:27 AM   #1
omar
Grade 1
 
omar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 378
Talking Belmont stakes final analysis

I re-evaluated some of the horses in the race plus i'm trying to figure out the status of Epicharis. Either he's lame or he's not, like we don't have enough to digest in this race now we have an unknown horse with an unknown condition. I vote to scratch him and move on.
Here's the conundrum in this race: the horse with the top sp # in the race, #5, is hard to take. 4th in the La. derby, got beat by the 12 horse who ran 2nd there, ran in the Ill. derby and got beat by the 10 horse and then wins a NW1X. Did he regress after La. derby or did he not take to Hawthorne? To me I decided it doesn't matter because he lost to the 12 horse. Now the 12 breaks his maiden, jumps up to graded stakes company, runs 2nd and then gets beat up at Churchill. The connections think highly of him but I think he's just too green to win the Belmont, however I would follow him to Saratoga going into the Travers where he finally might make his bones.
I re-evaluated the 10 and decided to use his last race where he ran 6th and downgraded his chances here. The same with the 2 horse. I used his last race because he finished well. I'm not going back to his tampa race because he did not fire in the bluegrass.
And so i'm left with the 6 and 8 horses. They both have S running styles, they both have high sp #'s, 2nd and 4th respectively, they are the the most consistent runners in their last 2 starts and they both have the class to beat this field of dreamers here. I'm not going to try to separate them. I going to key them both on top of the triple and super and try and cash a big $$ money $$ ticket.
DON'T TRY AND FOLLOW ME DOWN THE ROAD TO RUINS, I'VE BEEN KNOWN TO LOSE YOU KNOW BUT THESE ARE WHAT MY TICKETS SHOULD LOOK LIKE: Triple key 6 with 2,3,4,5,7,8,10,11,12 with the same; and
" " 8 with 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,11,12 with the same.
I will back up with exactas 5,6,8,11,12 over the 6 and 8.
SHOW ME THE $$ MONEEEEEEEE $$ !!!!!!

Later, Omar. May the horse be with you.
omar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Belmont Stakes Preliminary Analysis omar General Discussion 0 06-08-2017 06:10 PM
Preakness - Belmont Final times Bill V. General Discussion 6 05-20-2017 10:38 PM
Belmont race 8 Affirmed Success Stakes S100 Bill V. Selections 43 05-01-2017 05:16 PM
Final Fraction Time Analysis-What Is Best? BrandonG Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 2 11-05-2012 04:36 AM
Match Up Analysis of Belmont Stakes Ted Craven Matchup Discussion 1 06-17-2010 01:06 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:24 PM.