Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Breeders' Cup > 2013 > Breeders' Cup 2013 - SATURDAY Nov. 2
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Breeders' Cup 2013 - SATURDAY Nov. 2 Bets, Analysis, Discussion, News

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2013, 09:37 PM   #1
Mr.Pagine
Happy Punting
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 527
Breeders Cup 2014, Santa Anita - P & C Meeting

Hello Friends,

I hope you all made a little money this weekend. I was busy with family all weekend, and thank the lord for my PVR, as I will watch the races this week.

Downloaded the cards, but did not wager. The reason for the post is that I think we should plan a team meeting at the Breeders Cup next year at Santa Anita.

I will be heading out for sure......let's make some cash, and have some fun.

Happy Punting
Mr.Pagine is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sartin Methodology Today (1998) - Audios Ted Craven Audio Collection 0 02-09-2012 09:02 PM
How Will Forty Prayers Run Today Bill V. Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 5 12-21-2011 08:01 AM
Missed 85k P-6 by a head today BJennet Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 6 06-22-2011 09:57 PM
Just For Today Bill V. Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 2 03-01-2009 10:10 AM
Patten Match; 2Jan9Aqu; that's today chris Selections 4 01-02-2009 04:10 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:20 PM.