|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| NewPace Discussion Forum (old) An old discussion forum for users of Dave Schwartz' NewPace (as implemented in RDSS 2.0) circa 2011 |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
Por ?
Hi New Pace users
First off Good Luck on today's Kentucky Derby My question .. I am just starting to use New Pace from RDSS2 as a tool I am not understanding the rules about the POR In this race why is there no POR ? The winner # 6 Bay Street ( won wire to wire ) is the dominant top Early horse I see the 66% notation I understand this comes from 42/64=66% The 6 also has 8 speed points The 6 also has the highest low speed rating of 80 of the Early contenders why is the POR not 80? Thank You Bill Last edited by Bill V.; 05-02-2015 at 12:20 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
|
Bill, regenerate the PPs. The PoR = 80 will show up.
It's a bug - that PoR value is not saved in the Cache, so when you reload the race, the value is shown as 0. Reassemble the race and you will have fresh values. (Fixed in RDSS 2.1) cheers, Ted
__________________
RDSS - Racing Decision Support System™ |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
Re
Quote:
Yes, I see it now Good Skill |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
|