View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 05:32 PM   #8
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by noddub62 View Post
Bill,

I should have looked at the rules prior to my post. Sorry for wasting your time.

Rules that are in place, we need to abide by them & no problem here but if there is a January contest we need to consider a change in my opinion. My change suggestion would be track odds & no bonus points. Also it doesn't seem fair that we don't count my win but we debit my wager amount because it wasn't profitable and I was only deficit $12.

Anyway just a thought.

Thanks for your teaching for it is good as well as the others. Also for doing the score keeping.

We appreciate you.

Budman

Hey Budman, I thought you did not lose 100, only 12.00, because you were credited the 88.00, is this not so?

I see where , since it was not over 100, then it is not a hit, ok, let'd say this was your 1st play then would it not go like this.

2000.00 - 100 wager =1900, yet then you add the 88.00 in profit to make it 1988.00, is this not how we do it?

And do we not only , not get credit for a hit, but are credited with a miss, this is true , right? Now a miss does not mean we must lose 100 does it?

clarifications, or better explanations please. I agree with Budman about future possible changes, just my opinion.

Thanks Guys keep up the good work

patrick

Last edited by pktruckdriver; 12-10-2012 at 05:35 PM.
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote