Thread: Bugs List!
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 08:33 PM   #25
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeB View Post
I have a minor problem with the PPs for Turf Paradise for tomorrow, 2/14/17. The Card Summary correctly shows one FTS in the 1st race. When I click on that race, RDSS opens the list of entries for the race and shows 2 horses with a red block "FTS" and a black block "U" under running style after their names, the 6 and the 7.

The 7 horse is a real FTS, but the 6 horse, "Trojan", is also identified as such. Clicking on the tab for the 6 horse shows no races in its history, although it has had one race.

That race may be what is screwing up the process, because it was a 3 1/2 F at NP back in September. RDSS does show workouts for the horse, but nothing else in its history.

Not that its race was anything to be proud of, running 7th in a 7 horse field, 25 lengths back in a 3 1/2 F race.
Mike, I checked that race and I see what you mean. I don't know why that 3.5f race from Northlands Park did not show up in the PPs. ALL races, no matter how weird are supposed to show up.

Any chance you still have the PPs from another source for that race (other than the RDSS TrackMaster data file)? If so, could you email them to me? I can also examine the internal contents of the TrackMaster data file. You never know what pops up!

Thanks,

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote