Thread: Np
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 01:20 PM   #5
gl45
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Craven View Post
Mike, Pino,

Congratulations, and thanks for the news. Could you share some of your decision making process?

Attachment 26624

Attachment 26625

Ted
Thank you folks

Unadjusted speed rating are used.

DREAM SMART..never won a race, what make me think he will win today. OUT

WISE MR. BEAN...a swing horse due to 2nd call beaten lengths in 3 of his last 4 races. in the money last 4 races...IN

CITOYEN STYLE...last 2 races are a tell. Trainer is trying the old FDK angle (form darkening) off the 3rd. race back with no success. OUT

BERNIE'S SURPRISE.....third race off along layoff, that is enough for me, 2 workout races at Penn (faster track), also is stretching out. IN

PROMETHEUS.....good horse bad trainer, the horse won a race after 2 month layoff, trainer send horse out with 9 days rest and the horse gets a show, trainer think the horse is ready and send the horse back out today with 9 days rest. Anybody here think this horse is fresh or injured. OUT (I do pay attention to FTL posts)

JUSTICE EXPRESS....second race after 2 months layoff (good angle). Race workout at CT and at longer distance for stamina, back at MNR with another workout within a race for SPEED. The Taulbot famous or not so famous HW (Hidden Workout), beside the horse has decent finishes at MNR in the past. Why no risk $2.00 at those odds. IN

ROCKET RICHIE...Best of the field, back class and a great workout within last race at 7 furlong, good early speed and topped with the "A" angle, imagine that. IN

RHYD Y BLEW INN....The owner should retire this horse. OUT

lets do it again next week.

Last edited by gl45; 08-02-2017 at 08:40 AM.
gl45 is offline   Reply With Quote