View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 09:04 PM   #10
For The Lead
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pktruckdriver View Post
For The lead, good stuff, but I am most jealous of your pacelines, they have red and blue on them, wow , that is awesome, did you put that there, manually, or did it come that way.

I read MPH , and first time it was tough to grasp, 2nd time years later it was eye opening, amazing stuff, but here at RDSS I feel I am very very good at current paceline selecting , it is narrowing down Contender's and Wagering that I am still working on.

I just got 3 seminar tapes, but with PL seclection, it is being consistent, over and over, as it is the only way to check yourself properly. But you most likely know this, problem is finding races that fit my preffered selection process, so many different races and surfaces, to find a whole race with great PL to choose from, not impossible, just a little bit tough, and I guess certain tracks have less issues with this, as some tracks, Like Saratoga/DelMar/Keeneland, and such are so short and tough to get good solid PL's to pick from, my opinion.

Still fascinated by the REDand BLUE Paceline thingies, awesome dude.

Patrick
Your post took me by surprise and made me look twice.

My own personal racing form that I print for my own use IS color coded AND is color coded with red and aqua. I didn't think I posted my printout.

Although I appreciate the kudos, that was TED'S post, not mine. You would have to ask your question of Ted as well as provide the kudos where they are due.