View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 04:17 PM   #5
partsnut
BetMix User

Hi Ted,

I guess by now you know that I would be strongly in favor of a Synergism export feature. I appreciate your interest in this matter,

I enjoy using RDSS and would definitely subscribe.
RDSS is as good as anything out there and is a great tool all by itself. I feel that it would be a big plus and an excellent handicapping feature for your software that would appeal to some on this board as well as those that participate on sites such as the other Sartin board and PaceAdvantage.
I would strongly believe there are quite a few out there that still use the older versions of Synergism and there are those that haven't used them but will when these conversion features come to pass.

Being as you do have conversion features that works with KGEN and Energy, which are excellent programs and which I have frequently and successfully used, I personally believe Synergism is much better and it would enhance your software by 10 fold.
The fact that the par times would never have to be updated for Synergism 3 and or Synergism 4 s a selling point in itself and would revive and automate one of the best programs ever produced. This fact has been validated by Dick Schmidt who has praised Bob Purdy's efforts repeatedly
To me this would be a progressive move.
If you will notice, the activity on your Synergism segment is drawing some interest and attention.
The successful postings of Jeff (shoeless) and other knowledgeable people like Pino, Alydar and Mike Batur will encourage and instill interest in this feature.
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote