Thread: Goals for 2012
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 07:44 PM   #2
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Wow it will be tough to be any happier than I was last year during the Saratoga meet, getting to actually meet Bill and Richie, and spend some real quality time with members of Pace and Cap, and like Bill , I had so much fun watching Barb do her thing , again and again, and realize some of my capping produced the same horses, which to me was an amazing feat, one I was so proud of , as we all know how great Barb is. It was so special to me, and this time I can say it was fun and enjoyable every day of the meet.

I also worked behind the scenes at the track as well, and it was my best job I ever had in my life, and if all goes well I may do it again this year too.

My goals for the New Year are a few heavy duty ones and some normal goals we all may have.

I wish to lose over 100lbs this year and become an active individual again.

Become a better person thru my actions and efforts to improve my own mental and physical well being.

To always be able to wake up and go to sleep with a smile each and every day.

To find a place to call home and a job that makes me happy and allows me to do the things I love and to also give back too.

To hit the Ky Derby Superfecta, just once in my life, remember this my dream and one I refuse to let go of, and with RDSS I feel it is attainable.

To work at Saratoga Racetrack again this year, as I am wanted back, which is a great feeling to have .

To learn RDSS and become the best capper I can, thru patience and plenty of practice, and if possible , picking the minds of the few here who anwser my qusetions and make suggestions, of which I take all seriously and appreciate dearly.

To make real friends , as just a few years ago, I may have had only 1 true friend , Spencer, and that people is too few and oh so lonely, because what is life without friends.

Is this they year I find my better halve, as it would sure would be nice to share my life with a speical someone, I am ready to share my life.

A few of my lifetime goals.

To own my own home. ( hopefully in zip code 33009 )

To buy a brand new car. (something I never did )

To find an income stream or 2 to allow these things,
( thru a business or investments or even a job or career)

Those are my lifetime achievement goals, for which I strive everyday for.

To help others in as many ways as I can. (always a dream of mine )

Patrick

Last edited by pktruckdriver; 01-01-2012 at 07:49 PM.
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote