View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 12:57 PM   #1
Ted Craven
Grade 1

RDSS2 Online Clinics

Starting in November, I will be conducting a series of interactive online clinics covering the use of all aspects of RDSS2. I'll be using the free TeamViewer (www.teamviewer.com) online meeting software to connect up to 10 people per session, computers and audio connections.

The clinics will be about an hour each in length and I initially plan to hold 2 sessions per month on a regular basis, for starters. Perhaps 1 session on a weekday evening and another one on a weekend day, each month.

The clinics will suit those people who have not yet established a style of using RDSS (or who have not yet switched to RDSS2) or who want to understand recommended best-practices. While there are undoubtedly numerous successful styles of using the tools, I will be sharing with folks my style - understanding that you should use that input to establish your own comfortable and consistent usage methods. Of course all the nuances of the user interface will be covered. I'd like to include live betting as well.

As I get the kinks worked out of doing these, I want to invite guest speakers to show how they use RDSS - differently from me.

When I publish the schedule, by the end of October, if people would like to sign up for a given session, please just send me a Private Message or an email to support@sartinmethodology.com (You can practise in advance using the TeamViewer remote connection software, also available by clicking the TeamViewer icon in the lower-right corner of the Paceandcap.com website.

I will record each session and make it available for everyone to download.

Looking forward to doing these kind of things again, and to talking with many of you!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote