Thread: CT test
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 07:03 AM   #16
Mitch44
Grade 1

"On the segments screen why isn’t the 3rd segment simply “3rd fraction” to keep in line with the first two segments?
So much for that issue."

To answer that question: simply because its on the FPS screen if one cares to look, exactly the way you would like to see it..

"For the sake of clarification, it is RDSS that is biased." TS + 3rd Fr is there because it has proven to be an effective factor in routes and especially route grass races.

TPR and 3r FR of TPR has also proven to be a very effective factor for those that understand it. My analysis always start with TPR. However I also use several other factors from RDSS but not any one screen or all the factors within RDSS. If one wants to believe Fractals are important their free to use it, BTW personally I don't.

Bottom line is its up to the individual to determine what's important and to that situation. 3 rd FR is important and vital to success and one reason why its on several screens. I could make the same argument on EP or SC which on some read outs is also double weighted because it has proven to be effective.

Hindsight is always perfect. I admire Bill for putting up this example and is honesty. I could have been dishonest and said it was a play but I didn't because I wouldn't have had it. What really counts is when the shoe leather hits the road by putting up your picks before the race goes off rather than a contrarian opinion based only on Monday morning quarter backing. Ditto with trashing RDSS,"For the sake of clarification, it is RDSS that is biased." Your free to use Energy just remember its part of RDSS! Factors by Sartin and staff within RDSS have stood the test of time, some are better than others which is up to the user to determine.
MItch44

Last edited by Mitch44; 07-26-2017 at 07:14 AM.
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote