View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 12:52 PM   #2
lsosa54
Grade 1

It was actually my mistake on the labeling of the tapes - only one tape was labeled Brohamer HTW. This is actually a workshop in Beaumont with various speakers. Mike Pizzola is not on this but from the tapes, it appears he was there the previous day. I believe this is on Palm Sunday in 1989 as Doc states.

I re-labeled the files Sartin Workshop 03-19-89 on the server so that's what Bill will put up. I'm about half way through a very enjoyable listen. The last couple of sides is Brohamer with some interesting comments on turn time.

BTW, who I thought was Tom Hambleton IS Tom Hambleton discussing 3rd fraction ratings.

Enjoy.

P.S. I have also redone the Sartin Pro Paceline Tapes in what I think is a bit better quality. The real coup is that by using a special filter in Cool Edit, I was able to get John Nick's call in to Doc on the tape listenable. John makes some good points and now we can hear them, probably best with headphones. I've asked Bill to replace all of them with the revised ones as I may have made my cuts on the parts in different spots.

I'm trying to get some phone call tapes listenable (about 4 short sides - there is some really bad interference on one side) and then I will work on 4 tapes labeled August 1987.

Last edited by lsosa54; 05-26-2008 at 12:54 PM.