View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 07:57 PM   #5
Hoof 11
Grade 1

I strongly disagree, i hunt for longshots on a daily basis and New Pace has handed me some beauties, mind you i only play Woodbine. I don't know what your basing your opinions on or what tracks you have tested, but New Pace has found some gems that i wouldn't have found normally. I have only been using it for 3 weeks but the $77 investment has been returned to me 20 times over, as a matter of fact it gave me the confidence to bet 2 winning bombers today at Woodbine in race 7 and 8. RDSS had the winners as well but sometimes i need a little push to make that bet, so i use both in conjunction with each other. I have more confidence in RDSS when it comes to Tri's and Supers, (RDSS hit another beauty today in R8) but i am glad i added New Pace to RDSS and find it a valuable addition. I have a good understanding of what running styles work at Woodbine in certain races, and New Pace has been a big help in pin-pointing winners.

I have been keeping daily records of New Pace's results at Woodbine and so far i am impressed, i really scratch my head when i hear someone knocking it, maybe at other tracks it isn't as successful. I love RDSS and it will always be my go to system, but when used in conjunction with New Pace it is providing me with some great results.

Thanks to Ted and Dave, i am so glad that the calculations are automated in RDSS, it's a huge timesaver. I had a great day today at Woodbine.
Hoof 11 is offline   Reply With Quote