View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 03:41 PM   #1
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Question Saratoga 2015 - PaceandCap Weekend ?

Hello folks,

The time is coming around to when we would normally start organizing our usual weekend at Saratoga in August (typically Alabama Stakes weekend, this year: August 22).

This year, for myself, I have decided not to go to Saratoga, in favour of potential travel elsewhere in August or September. Plus, I should just be releasing or have recently released the new RDSS2.1 around then, and I'd rather spend those 7-10 days in August working on that. Thus, I won't be organizing a get-together or seminar there, or buying tables for us to meet at this year.

HOWEVER - if anyone else would like to step up to co-ordinate this gathering, on the usual weekend or any other, I would be happy to point them in the right direction for ordering Festival Tent table seating from NYRA's website, and anything else I know from having done this a few times.

Please feel free to discuss this here! (I am posting this in the General Forum for greater visibility, but will eventually move this discussion to the Saratoga Get-togethers Forum if something is organized).

All the best,

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote