View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 08:11 PM   #28
Mitch44
Grade 1

I concur 100% with Richie P. and could care less about any RX4 Factor. What I would like to see is the existing problems of scratches, crashes, incorrect rank ordering of Prime. ability of updating scratches and getting Profit and Prime to update. etc. fixed and taken care of rather than something new. A new set of tires isn't going to get you down the road if the engine etc. is flawed. Priorities should be existing problems not something new. These ongoing problems have been ongoing for far too long. A user should not have to wait for everything to be updated to solve problems. The laymen / new user loses money behind these problems in the interim and priorities should be to the user.

Kindness is often taken as weakness and rather than any more exploitations I agree with Richie P. that it should stop here. One should design their own betting plan. He has a right for all his hard work to hold some things or cards close to the vest. Finders prerogative and if something is not in a written contract it doesn't exist.

Mitch44
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote