View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 09:06 AM   #9
papajohn3times
Grade 1

Not being anywhere near expert,I think my experience are on the order Mitch is referring to. Over the last year with the so gracious help of Ted, Mitch,Lt1(tim), Bill v. and Mick,I have had a positive return on win bets and the occasional place bets when my picks are over 8-1. I have almost completely abandoned EX, AND TRI'S==I have found them unprofitable for me. I may play DD'S once in a while and pick 3 or 4 but have found thru hard experience,betting win is my thing! Too many variables with EX TRI'S. Even reading the 55% solution has still left me in a losing proposition. Years ago before I gave up the ponies for over 10 years,I would find as Mitch has said,betting quite a bit in the exotics and much less in the win pools---STUPID ON MY PART! Having now being 100% a RDSS user and discovering that I can download Brisnet pp's for free(11.00 for a form?) I am very confident in my ability pick to pick WINNER'S ONLY! My only problem is letting bets go by that are going off less than 9-5. I have found in keeping records of those bets are in the long run just not worth the effort or the money
papajohn3times is offline   Reply With Quote