View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 04:44 PM   #3
lone speed
Grade 1

Welcome Back Bill!!!

I am very content to see an updated post from you, Bill!

I was getting concerned since you are one of the main pillars of this website and the main bridge of "the current state" of the Sartin Methodology with the past teachings of Doc Sartin and his many computer programs.

I am glad to hear that you are "even keeled" and got some balance in your life and with your perspectives about what is important and of "value" especially regarding this chosen field and the time commitments required of our valued field of endeavor.

Doc Sartin and his teachings will always be instilled in your heart and in your convictions as you have shown us on this website especially in your contributions and many explanations given. It is so important to balance our daily time commitments among our chosen field of endeavors, our family, and for some, their jobs. But it equally important to balance time for our physical and mental health as time constraints can extract a daily toll on our valued state of health and being.

It is not that important that you had missed Doc's birthday this year but that you have carry forward Doc Sartin's teachings and ideologies to the future generations of interested horseplayers or better to say, the future students of pari-mutuel investing. You have done more in so many capacities than what Doc Sartin or any of us would have ever imagined. You created a medium with the help of Ted Craven and many others so future generations can access the past teachings of a mentor who dispelled many naysayers and false beliefs about what is really possible in horse racing and its investment opportunities.

Contrary to some current dialogues, the teachings of the Sartin Methodology are still valid and "omnipotent" to exploit in our modern time and the present.

I, for one, and like many others are very glad to see you post and continue your passion of this game like many of us. We may not post as often but many of us do have a keen interest in your well-being and the "continuance" of the Sartin Methodology.

I wish you a balanced life and continued passion in our chosen field of endeavor.

Keep up your valued contributions!!

Lone Speed
lone speed is offline   Reply With Quote