Thread: Cigar Mile
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 08:19 AM   #19
Mitch44
Grade 1

The Aqu. track Saturday was very slow, those observing it said previous races were very slow especially the other graded race on the card. Perhaps many tracks are slowing down to prevent breakdowns. Spiced Perfection stepped the mile distance in 1:39.11. Very very slow. Max ran 1:36.46.

Beyer disagrees with you Omar as he gives Max a 111 Beyer rating for the race. Note not one horse this year to include 4 yr. old's has gotten a higher Beyer for the distance, Spun to run had previously run a 109 & a 110 at a mile. He is very consistent and his trainer said he ran his race and just wasn't good enough after the race. “The race came out like I expected,” said Juan Guerrero, trainer of Spun to Run. “Maximum Security is a great horse. My horse ran his race, we just couldn’t beat him. "I’m very proud of my horse. It seemed like we were never going to catch him once Maximum Security got the lead. We had to settle for laying right off of him.” BTY Spun to Run won the BC mile and is the real deal while consistent.

BTY Max, Sec. has won over 4 different tracks and two were sloppy which is another indication of class.And the slowness of Aqu. on Sat was very slow. No he can race on any surface and doesn't need to take his track with him. That sort of stuff is overblown by trainers to give owners an excuse for their poor training job. It the most used excuse out there.

I for one don't buy any of your BS or dribble but your free to keep slobbering.

Mitch44

Last edited by Mitch44; 12-09-2019 at 08:37 AM.
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote