View Single Post
Old 12-04-2021, 12:05 PM   #40
kahunab
Grade 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1retired View Post
Dick

When there is a race with a lot of Early Speed, i.e. 21+ Quirin Speed Points, It is my understanding that you throw out all the E horses for the win and go with a Presser or Sustained horse for the win. Would you also throw out for the win any horses that were EPs, such as an EP5,6,7, or 8 or would you allow them in as a win candidate?. What about any EP 1,2,3 or 4 4s also for the win? Would you accept for the win any EP horse that was one of the thp top three horses in the TS + F3 right side of the graph?
for

1Retired
1retired,
Check out the last race posted here. It should answer some of your questions. As far as throwing out horses, I would leave any in that can win from the press. Sometimes you even get a horse that is marked early but they can win from the Presser position and they distribute their energy late. Any horse that can run from behind and win is in.

Dick

Dick

'Something magical happens when you bring together a group of people from different disciplines with a common purpose.' Mark Stefik Palo Alto Research Centre Fellow
kahunab is offline   Reply With Quote