View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 08:00 PM   #13
Mark
Grade 1

Fantastic!!

Mitch, you win because you have put in the work. You have confidence. Many of the youngsters to Pace and Cap and RDSS haven't. I can't count how many have come on and posted only to start asking for horses and then disappearing.

I don't post much anymore because it seems I offend too many people and it just isn't enjoyable to either defend myself or be rude. But I too have put in the work over 5 years and I have been handicapping since I was 15. I just passed my 68th birthday. I always wanted to be like Jim Bradshaw who was introduced to in Las Vegas but unfortunately only knew him well enough to nod to him in passing. Following his teachings through Richie P has changed my life. It has allowed me to understand what is happening on the track which I didn't for decades. And most of it can't be computerized so the prices are unreal.

So occasionally I try to give a pointer or two which is most often met with hostility. Personally, I hold Jim Bradshaw in the highest esteem. He was a genius in my book. That doesn't me that I disrespect Doc but between the two, there is just no comparison. As they used to say in my career, "Those that can do, those that can't teach". Doc Sartin brought it all together and promoted it or there would be a great loss to the handicapping world today.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote