View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 01:14 PM   #4
For The Lead
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieP View Post

I put together a 3 tiered template and figured I'd test it with real money making 2 buck win bets using the TS conditional settings of 9/2 odds minimum at 0 mtp.

Only thing is my "template" is hand picking right now(hours of work looking at ALL tracks) and not automated so I am hoping the template will help in this area.

I for one am in the minority I guess as I definitely DO want a first look at the races I am interested in. But I want the look to be MINE and nothing else. Not interested in last race, best of last 3, best ever etc etc.

I have my own "rules" and they simply involve:
TPR screen
Days since last race
Blf
surface (dirt,poly,turf)
structure

I guess rebates with this volume might be nice but I still don't see it man.
Richie,

Could you expand on the information you provided above please? I'm not sure I completely understand. Perhaps part of that comes from the fact that I do not use RDSS, so when you say "3 tiered template" I'm not sure what you mean.

Also, when you talk about "rules", you mentioned some areas in general. Would you consider being more specific?

What did you mean by," I guess rebates with this volume might be nice but I still don't see it man"?

Lastly, are you suggesting that a template is forthcoming that will import from RDSS and make selections on an automated basis?

Thanks.