Thread: Bugs List!
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 06:55 PM   #20
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt1 View Post
Today 2-6 at Parx there are 4 races that are showing different rankings on the TS grid and RDSS. Race 1 RDSS has the 1 &1a ranked 2nd while TS just shows #1 ranked 2nd. In fact on the actual Profit line sheet at Brisnet the 1a ranks 4th and the 1 6th. In race 3 RDSS shows the 4 &6 tied at4 while TS shows the 6 4tth and the 4 5th which agrees with the PL sheet. In race 6 RDSS has the 2 entry tied as #1 and the 1 entry tied #4 while the PL sheet shows the 2 2nd the 2x 4th the 1 6th and the 1a 8th. Race 9 RDSS has the 1 entry #2 while the PL sheet has the 1a 2nd and the 1 10th. I have seen this problem with entries on the Twin Spires grid forever. It does not indicate which part is ranked higher and if both are actually in the top 5. The picture does change if there any late scrs in the race.
Tim G
Tim, sorry I did not look at PRX yesterday so did not download ProfitLine. If I had, I could comment on your observations. I have PRX for today: any problems with that?

Usually, I download ProfitLine everyday for all tracks (via the MyRaces ProfitLine button) - so going forward I can respond to any observed anomalies with how RDSS ranks PL. But check my explanation above to see if that covers it.

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote